Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

simply AWESOME

captures the greatest bits of mario bros. and DBZ! Awesome plot. Amazing high-speed DBZ style battles. all makes for a perfect flash!

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

Definitaley Matches to the starwars gangsta Rap

one of my fav star wars songs (the star wars gangsta rap) is a bit worse than this!!! AWESOME TUNE, CATCHY LYRICS, can someone say, "10 OUT OF 10!!!"

Dino Run Dino Run

Rare quality

This game has a rare quality in flash games. Replayability. I was quiet taken by its charm and fun on a rainy sunday afternoon, but I whenever I get bored, I keep coming back to it and it still holds weight. Now that I'm quitting Facebook, this is an absolute godsend.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

All around nice

Crazy, artistic, fun, silly and an all around good game. The only problem is the sensitivity of the wing, and thus the constant failure. This does take a decent toll on the game and makes it frustrating, but can be over come with a little patience. An over-all fun great game, but player be warned, its NOT for the impatient.

Left Fro Dead Left Fro Dead

I agree with nekoheehee

one other thing to fix (if you are actually willing to) is a pretty much a glitch. If you continuously click next wave, even while the zombies are coming, you can advance and win.

NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Pretty well done.

Pretty well done. It was somewhat close, with Exceptid's aggression and Gloine's good points. In the end, though, Exceptid came off as kind of immature and was making stupid points, while Gloine countered it with calm wit. Was good.

[I'm Just] Terrified [I'm Just] Terrified

Pretty Great

Pretty good, actually. Vocals are great, the guitar sounds nice acoustically during the verses and is also good during the chorus. The lyrics are interesting, and the breakout into the chorus sounds awesome. Good Job!

Dan-Plus-Add responds:

Thanks :D

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

Awesome!

nice job! trumpets make it sound really like ska, which ends with a great effect. ;]

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks! Yeah punk/ska kicks ass and apparently so does this XP