NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Pretty well done.

Pretty well done. It was somewhat close, with Exceptid's aggression and Gloine's good points. In the end, though, Exceptid came off as kind of immature and was making stupid points, while Gloine countered it with calm wit. Was good.

[I'm Just] Terrified [I'm Just] Terrified

Pretty Great

Pretty good, actually. Vocals are great, the guitar sounds nice acoustically during the verses and is also good during the chorus. The lyrics are interesting, and the breakout into the chorus sounds awesome. Good Job!

Dan-Plus-Add responds:

Thanks :D

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

Awesome!

nice job! trumpets make it sound really like ska, which ends with a great effect. ;]

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks! Yeah punk/ska kicks ass and apparently so does this XP

Vengeance (Adavant) Vengeance (Adavant)

I've got this warm fuzzy feeling inside.

BLOODY AWESOME. This is seriously the greatest death metal song ever. absolute PURE AWESOME. srry, I don't swear (dunno y, just don't) but if I didn't I would only say HOLY FRIGGIN HELL THIS IS AMAZING! BEAUTIFULLY PUT TOGETHER! LOVE THE YOUR AMAZING FEMALE SINGING AND HOW IT'S WONDERFULLY MIXED WITH THE RASP VOICE! truly pure talent.

neoblent2 responds:

Just keep your semen off the speakers. Alright? I don't want anything complicating your abilities to appreciate us. Lol. thanks for the review.